Page 1 of 1
This support community allows Primary PE staff to share ideas, explore effective practice and discuss issues surrounding PE today. Meetings will have practical element ideas to include physical activity in every lesson, look at ways in which schools provide 30 minutes of daily exercise and ensure children have access to high quality PE in both the curriculum and extracurricular activities.
At every meeting we will strive to:
• Maximise the use of colleagues’ time
• Focus on core business of teaching, leadership and improving student outcomes
• Promote practices that have an evidence base to support their impact
• Allow members’ needs and priorities to share network activity
- Welcome and introduction from Gemma and Jason
- Interactive CPD session from Real PE
- Sports Premium Q&A and Daily Physical Activity
- Dance/Gym CPD session (TBC)
- Exploring current challenges & solutions
- Sharing best practice and items for next agenda
Cost: Free for SWIFT member schools | £50 for non-members.
For security reasons your session is about to expire. You will be automatically signed out in
To continue your session, select Stay Signed In.