These termly sessions are open to Secondary SENDCOs, Behaviour Support Leads, Headteachers and Deputy Headteachers from all SWIFT member schools.
To create a support network in which schools share ideas and effective practice and discuss issues surrounding SEND. To focus on practical solutions to common challenges and gain expert advice and guidance from SEND lead professionals. In each meeting we will:
• Find out about development and updates in the field of SEND
• Share and learn from good practice
• Network with colleagues from other schools
- Ofsted ready – specific questions and advice from recent Ofsted inspections
- Reading assessment and reading recovery programmes
- Support with LA mediation and tribunal work.
- The rest is up to you! Fill in our short form here to let us know which topics you’d like us to cover.
Sally Banfield - SWIFT Professional Community Lead & Trust Champion at Dartmoor MAT
Cost: FREE for SWIFT member schools | £25 for non-member schools.
A link to access the session will be sent to participants closer to the date.
For security reasons your session is about to expire. You will be automatically signed out in
To continue your session, select Stay Signed In.